The Not For Tourists Guide to Brooklyn is a map-based, neighborhood-by-neighborhood approach to New York’s most dynamic borough. The Brooklyn guide covers 16 neighborhoods, with information on services and entertainment venues: everything from restaurants, movie theaters, bagel shops, and bars to landmarks, art galleries, transportation, and parks.
Want to eat the best Mexican tacos and Salvadorian pupusas? NFT has you covered. How about a list of the hippest coffee houses and coolest bars? We’ve got that, too. The nearest beach, hidden park, pizza place, or bookstore—whatever you need—NFT puts it at your fingertips. This light and portable guide also features:
• A foldout map that covers the entire borough, including streets, subways, and buses
• More than 75 neighborhood maps and profiles
• Listings for nightlife hotspots
• Details on museums and sports
• Essential Brooklyn books and movies
This guide is a must-have for all Brooklynites and their outta-town visitors.Download Now Read Online