LAMP Performance End To End is a guide to delivering great page speed while reducing server load and increasing capacity. The book covers the entire journey of data from your server’s disk to the mind of the end-user explaining the critical bottlenecks along the way and providing practical solutions to performance problems.
– how SaaS/backoffice systems need a different performance strategy from public facing websites
– what the (currently undocumented) Zend Opcode Optimizer flags actually do
– how to automate content optimization
– how to tune your TCP stack for mobile clients
– which MySQL architecture is right for you
Links to 240 web published articles and videos
368 pages (PDF version)