Let Us Python
Most Programmer’s learning Python are usually comfortable with some or the other programming language and are not interested in going through the typical learning curve of learning the first programming language. Instead, they are looking for something that can get them off the ground quickly. They are looking for similarities and differences in a feature that they have used in other language(s). This book should help them immediately. It guides you from the fundamentals of using module through the use of advanced object orientation.
Learn Python Quickly, A Programmer-Friendly Guide
• Strengthens the foundations, as detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given.
• Lists down all important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner.
• Prepares you for coding related interview and theoretical questions.
• Provides In depth explanation of complex topics and Questions.
• Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem.
• Follows systematic approach that will help you to prepare for an interview in short duration of time.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
Data types, Control flow instructions, console & File Input/Output
Strings, list & tuples, List comprehension
Sets & Dictionaries, Functions & Lambdas
Modules, classes and objects, Inheritance
Operator overloading, Exception handling
Iterators & Generators, Decorators, Command-line Parsing
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of Python programming language.