About This Book
• Understand common data structures and the associated algorithms, as well as the context in which they are used.
• All concepts are explained in an easy way, followed by examples.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
• Declare, initialize, add, and remove items from arrays, stacks, and queues
• Get the knack of using algorithms such as DFS (Depth-first Search) and BFS (Breadth-First Search) for the most complex data structures
• Harness the power of creating linked lists, doubly linked lists, and circular linked lists
• Store unique elements with hash tables, dictionaries, and sets
• Use binary trees and binary search trees
• Sort data structures using a range of algorithms such as bubble sort, insertion sort, and quick sort
Toward the end of the book, you’ll discover how all the theories presented by this book can be applied in real-world solutions while working on your own computer networks and Facebook searches.
Style and approach