About This Book
• Use JSON with trending technologies like Angular, Hapi.js, MongoDB, Kafka, and Socket.io
• Debug, validate, and format JSON using developer toolkits, JSONLint, and JSON Editor Online
• Explore other JSON formats like GeoJSON, JSON-LD, BSON, and MessagePack
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
• Use JSON to store metadata for dependency managers, package managers, configuration managers, and metadata stores
• Handle asynchronous behavior in applications using callbacks, promises, generators, and async-await functions
• Use JSON for Angular 5, Node.js, Gulp.js, and Hapi.js
• Implement JSON as BSON in MongoDB
• Make use of JSON in developing automation scripts
• Implement JSON for realtime using socket.io and distributed systems using Kafka
JSON is an established and standard format used to exchange data. This book shows how JSON plays different roles in full web development through examples. By the end of this book, you’ll have a new perspective on providing solutions for your applications and handling their complexities.
After establishing a strong basic foundation with JSON, you’ll learn to build frontend apps by creating a carousel. Next, you’ll learn to implement JSON with Angular 5, Node.js, template embedding, and composer.json in PHP. This book will also help you implement Hapi.js (known for its JSON-configurable architecture) for server-side scripting.
Style and approach