Implement information security effectively as per your organization’s needs.
About This Book
• Learn to build your own information security framework, the best fit for your organization
• Build on the concepts of threat modeling, incidence response, and security analysis
• Practical use cases and best practices for information security
Who This Book Is For
This book is for security analysts and professionals who deal with security mechanisms in an organization. If you are looking for an end to end guide on information security and risk analysis with no prior knowledge of this domain, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
• Develop your own information security framework
• Build your incident response mechanism
• Discover cloud security considerations
• Get to know the system development life cycle
• Get your security operation center up and running
• Know the various security testing types
• Balance security as per your business needs
• Implement information security best practices
Having an information security mechanism is one of the most crucial factors for any organization. Important assets of organization demand a proper risk management and threat model for security, and so information security concepts are gaining a lot of traction. This book starts with the concept of information security and shows you why it’s important.
It then moves on to modules such as threat modeling, risk management, and mitigation. It also covers the concepts of incident response systems, information rights management, and more. Moving on, it guides you to build your own information security framework as the best fit for your organization. Toward the end, you’ll discover some best practices that can be implemented to make your security framework strong.
By the end of this book, you will be well-versed with all the factors involved in information security, which will help you build a security framework that is a perfect fit your organization’s requirements.
Style and approach
This book takes a practical approach, walking you through information security fundamentals, along with information security best practices.Download Now Read Online