About This Book
• Get a better understanding of advanced concepts such as space and time complexity to optimize your code
• Focus more on solving the business problem and less on the technical challenges involved
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
• Build custom Back buttons embedded within your application
• Build a custom activity user tracker for your application
• Generate accurate recommendations for credit card approval using Decision Trees
• Simplify complex problems using a graphs
• Increase the performance of an application using micro-optimizations
Do you want to build applications that are high-performing and fast? Are you looking for complete solutions to implement complex data structures and algorithms in a practical way? If either of these questions rings a bell, then this book is for you!
You’ll start by building stacks and understanding performance and memory implications. You will learn how to pick the right type of queue for the application. You will then use sets, maps, trees, and graphs to simplify complex applications. You will learn to implement different types of sorting algorithm before gradually calculating and analyzing space and time complexity. Finally, you’ll increase the performance of your application using micro optimizations and memory management.
By the end of the book you will have gained the skills and expertise necessary to create and employ various data structures in a way that is demanded by your project or use case.
Style and approach
Step-by-step topics will help you get started with solutions for implementing classic data structures and algorithms. Learn by doing with hands-on code snippets that give you practical experience of the subject.